Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Family of Four

Our Family!!! I am the happiest Mommy in the world.

My Mom with us.

Simone is so happy and all she wants to do IS pick up her sister!

Daddy kissing his little girl!
Sorry it has been a few days but our travel pretty much wiped us out and then we got a HUGE SURPRISE and went to get Sophie as soon as we landed!!! I will write more in a minute, I just want to get some photos up for every one!!

She is such a sweet little girl and the Director and Ayi's said that they can not believe how easy she came to us!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh Michelle! She is so cute. I am so happy for you. You guys look so happy and perfect.

Denise said...

I am crying tears of joy for you! She is just beautiful and seeing she and her sister together, well, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Love the red dot~

Anonymous said...

Finally a picture of Rick with a true smile :)

You all look so happy and complete! We are extremely excited for you all. Cant wait to meet Sophie in person in a few weeks!

Kimberlee Adolph said...

its all so wonderful. i am so happy for you! shes too cute!

C&C BOGGS said...

Precious!
Sophie is adorable and Simone looks so happy to finally be with her little sister and getting to be the BIG sister. So sweet!