Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update Correct Information

UPDATE = I also learned about three days ago that what we were told about being the first family in Chengdu after the earthquake to adopt was incorrect information!

We were told by our guide, at the orphanage and at the Civil Affairs Office. Through my Chengdu Yahoo Group I have learned from another Mom that their family was blessed to be in Chengdu adopting their little one during June 2nd -June 6th.

I am thankful that we have now received accurate information from her. We and other families (Mom's that I have been in touch with via email and Chengdu Yahoo Group) were told by the CCAA that we were put on hold from May 28th - June 4th.

Yes, I am puzzled as to why we and many others were put on hold during that time but happy for this family at the same time. It is a bit confusing and I also did not want to give out inaccurate information.

It also makes me think how thankful and blessed we are to have our little girl home and we can now just focus on our health and living life as a family.

No comments: