Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Dolls

Simone and Sophie Wei enjoy playing with their Baby Dolls. We purchased Simone's around three and a half years ago. Sophie Wei just received hers from the Watson's as a gift. Simone's still smells like baby powder.

Playing in Grandmas Room.


So tonight I think about my teaching Partner Paula and long term sub Laura as they take over field day for me as I go to sleep tonight. I also want to thank Jeni and Susie for running the first aid and water station and for my Principal Pat for helping out too. I also can not forget all of my teacher friends that are helping bring out the equipment to the stations and for all of the parent helpers that come to help at a station. I am praying for sun for you today!! Hope it all goes well. Thanks again everyone for helping me with this while I am in China.

Tami, can you tell Hannah that I will not be able to bring Sophie Wei to PE because we will not be back in America until school is out, which will be this Friday.

Also, I talked with my teacher friend Sue who said that our last school assembly went well on Friday and the send off for our Principal Pat went well. (She is retiring this year.) She said that there were a lot of happy tears and I am sure I would of been one of them.

I also wanted to Say a Happy Birthday To Cooper because it is officially June 17th here in China!! I wanted to be the first one to say Juney Shun Er Kwi La!!! Have a good one little bud!

And Sonja sorry we are missing your eight grade graduation party!! Hope it is fun.

I am also excited about skypeing my sister Brynn in the morning. I just got an email from her and she now has it!! FUN.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

There is nothing like being with your Grandma... alas Shauna's Grandma is all the way in Australia... there is going to be lots of phonecalls I think... love the way the girls are playing with their dolls in Grandmas room... this is so special... take care