Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hettinger Girls

Hettinger Girls stopped by for a visit, brought us a yummy pot roast for dinner and our girls adore THEM!!

The are have a blast on their vacation in Florida and I miss them! Today is Nixon's birthday. She called me to tell me she just ran into Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke going into Chili's Restaurant. WOW! Every time they are down their they see someone famous.

Nixon, Sophie Wei and Reagan. (With Jeni below.)

When I took this photo Rick said, "look Sophie is almost as big as Reagan!" It was funny because both Sophie Wei and Reagan are small. They look so cute together.
Sophie Wei was loving giving Reagan kisses!!! These photos crack me up.

Sophie Wei's facial expressions are priceless.


Nixon wanted to bring us some flowers. I love these.
After they left we gave the girls a bath. Sophie Wei has been soooooo good for bath time because Simone is not a fan of water while Sophie Wei loves to splash!!! Due to all of Simone's ear problems she is very protective of her ears and still when she gets her ears under water she gets clogged up. Sophie Wei has helped Simone not be so afraid. Simone now lets us wash her hair and then use the sprayer to rinse!!!! So much easier than the way we have been doing it. Needless to say bath time is easier now a days.

Here are the girls below after bath time in their PJ's.
Simone's hair is changing. We just had Janet trim it before we left for China and it is getting a little fuller.

Sophie Wei's hair is thick and their is a lot of it, just like mine. Her hair also likes to go forward towards the face.

One decided to do their top this way and then the other one had to copy!! Go figure.
I know this photo below is washed out but I love it because her is Sophie Wei again with her personality while she is running.
I love our life!! What a blessing each day is!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love, love, love seeing Sophie so happy and Simone seems to be adjusting well also~

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I just adore the photos... so incredibly cute... I haven't been by to visit... I was away for a while... it is great to see Sophie settling in well... take care