Monday, June 16, 2008

Bed Time Routine


The last few nights when the girls go into my Mom's room to say good night they start turning off and on all of the lights via her night stand. They think it is so much fun.


We are trying to be consistent with night time routines, quite time to settle down, brushing teeth (Sophie things it is funny and also cries some times.), read books, snuggle and then sleep. Sophie Wei still cries a lot when it is time to sleep but then stops with in three or four minutes.

We also had a few nice visits with other adoptive families today. We met one couple that was here adopting there second at 2:30 today!! I could feel their excitement and she also told me that she purchased the same matching dresses at Target that our girls had on today for their two. Their older daughter is 5 and their new little girl is Sophie's age. We also had a very nice talk with a Mom named Katheryn who is Sam's Mom. She gave us some great in site about Shriner's.

Every night as I get ready to bed and start to blog I hear this loud music.....Now they are singing...It is the same every night. I am thinking that our room must be right above a stage or some thing??? I am starting to know the acts by heart.

No comments: