Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update About Earthquake from Our Adoption Agency

"Hi Rickey and Michele,

Bixin Huang called the Chengdu City Children’s Welfare Institute last night and was told that none of their children were injured from the earthquake. The children have been moved to a safe place and he said we don’t need to worry about their well-being. I hope this information brings some level of relief for your family.

Sincerely, Linda
"

Above is the email that I received just a few minutes ago from our Case Worker at our Adoption Agency. I know we already knew this but it is nice to have two pieces of information that match.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear this news! Love, Dan and Marci

DiJo said...

Hi Michelle,
I am a friend of Denise's. I am so glad to hear that you have this news. I pray it brings you peace as you wait to travel to your precious Sophie!
Blessings,
Diana (Ruby Mei - 5/8/07 Jiangxi)

Kimberlee Adolph said...

yeah! extra confirmation puts everything more at ease!