Saturday, May 24, 2008

Travel Approval (TA) On It's Way?

(I thought this photo would be fitting for this post since we are so close to this step. You can see Rick's thumb print in the red ink and our friend Nadine's putting her thumb print on the adoption papers. We are required to "sign" our adoption paper work in China with a red thumb print as well as sign some. This photo was taken on April 27th, 2008 during Simone's adoption.)

This morning I received an email from my Logged In Yahoo Group and one family received their Travel Approval last night around 6:15 pm. THEY HAVE THE SAME LOA/LOC (LOA/Letter of Confirmation, same thing) day as us, May 1st!!!

I emailed our adoption agency this morning knowing they are out of the office anyways for the holiday weekend and praying that they get my email at home and email me back!!?? If the TA's came yesterday it is possible that ours is there because I was told that the translator was out of the office for the day and we would not know yet or it is possible that they came while everyone left for the holiday weekend....

I was also told that they did hear back from China on Thursday night that China said they expedite Waiting Children already. So that means that our TA would not be rushed. They were going to try again on Monday evening but I am hoping there is no need for that :O)

Only time will tell. Usually the TA's come in groups so we hope ours is there too and things with the earthquake have not delayed ours just because Sophie lives in Chengdu?!!?

Only time will tell.....But we are working like crazy to finish cleaning this house and get things ready!!

I need to get on that treadmill and run five miles so I can calm down....

Thanks everyone for your prayers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberlee Adolph said...

its so exciting! i will be waiting with bated breath to hear what you find out! it is getting so close... i cant wait to meet her and see her with her happy family!

Kimberlee Adolph said...

its so exciting! i will be waiting with bated breath to hear what you find out! it is getting so close... i cant wait to meet her and see her with her happy family!