Friday, May 30, 2008

Clutter Be GONE!


It is 1:32 am on Friday morning and Becca just left my house. Jeni left around 11:30 pm....Rick went to bed maybe around midnight.........Rachel, I bet you are glad you are in Mexico right now, on some beautiful beach :O)
We have had a To-Do List a mile long and now thanks to our friends it is much shorter!

Becca and Jeni have just helped me clean our clutter and I feel so much better. Rick was putting things away in storage, cleaning the bathrooms, etc. The girls also helped me organize our suite case that we started to pack.

We have been working so hard on our house but needed some help to finish. Our computer room is also the guest bed room and "the stack" all junk room/I will get to it later room. Since the girls will be sharing a room we also need to use the closet in there for all of Sophie's clothes.

What a relief!! All we have to do is clean the computer desk pile and straighten up down stairs.

And finish packing of course.

I also am happy I checked my email one more time tonight because I received a wonderful email from Nadine. It touched me. Thank you friend. I think you are right about "God's Tender Mercies."


I better get to bed.

Love you guys!
Update - Just after writing this post I go out side to check the mail. I found a package from Andrea, my sister-in-law. It was two very cute matching summer dresses....I can't wait to see Simone and Sophie together in them! She is so good to our girls.

1 comment:

Shana said...

It's almost time to go to your precious Sophie! Yay!!!!

Happy packing & Hugs!!!

Shana :)