Thursday, May 01, 2008

Our LOA Arrives TODAY!


Yes, its TRUE! It's Here!! Our Letter Seeking Confirmation of Adoption has arrived. (LOA or LOC). We waited three weeks exactly for this to arrive. They are estimating that our Travel Approval (TA) will arrive in around 4 weeks from now and then we will travel by 3 weeks later.
After talking to our case worker today she said our TA could arrive a little sooner and since we want to travel ASAP after that they are going to try and get the US Consulate Appointment as early as possible since we are willing to travel that fast. We left five days after we received Simone's TA so we feel like we are up to it. So we are praying that we will be there by June 5th, which would be five weeks from now.....
To celebrate Simone and I went out side to take pictures and then she wanted to use the camera and take photos too.
Simone told us that she "made that necklase" that she is wearing today at preschool for her Sister Sophie. She is so sweet and thoughtful.

Thanks Auntie Dana for the cute new outfit. I love it and I told my Mommy that, "I DO not wear socks with dresses!" (This is what Simone told me when I tried to put on "no show socks" so she could wear some cute gym shoes. She wanted her Sparkly Pink Shoes with this outfit with no socks. She knows what she likes.



What? Are you Serious! We still have to wait to go and bring Sophie home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What?

Ok, time to be silly. KISSES.
We just want to get on that plane and head to China!!

Below are the pictures that Simone took all by her self!! She likes to take photos. I did not crop them, they are the originals. They are not the best photos of Rick and I but I am posting them anyways so Simone can have a memory of taking these.

She told me she was, "Taking photos of the pretty flowers."

Looks like she is into photography just like her Mommy and Daddy.
I love this one because it is from her heighth! Ah, that messy counter :O)

3 comments:

Emma said...

She feels so close! Soon, baby girl, soon!

Sandy H. said...

Oh my! When I saw your little Sophie in the pink top, I knew it was the one Audrey came to us in!
Email me, I would love to talk!

Sandy
Shammonds@chartertn.net

journey to audrey

Sandy H. said...

our blog is
journeytoaudrey.blogspot.com