Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Ache In Your Heart

I received this from my friend Roxx and wanted to post it here so it does not get lost in the comment section:

"The ache in your heart is the ache of a mother. Powerlessness when we cant just make the problem go away with a snap. The journey you are experiencing is STRESSFUL for sure, but you are going through it with your daughter. I am so grateful she has your arms to hold her as she goes through this healing process, and look forward to the say it is a story in the past as we all watch her run through fields and kick soccer balls like nobody's business (her mama is a pe teacher after all! :0).


On another note, I heard this best upcoming artist this weekend… our church hosted Jason Gray… he was incredible (!!!)… he deals with a stuttering handicap, but sings better than anyone… if you link below & click on the left where it says “Launch Juke Box” you can hear one of my favorite songs he sang called, “Losers”… it’s whimsical and incredibly meaningful all at the same time… happy Monday!!!

Link: http://www.jasongraymusic.com/site.php

Roxx"

How lucky are Rick and I to have so many WONDERFUL, LOYAL friends! We appreciate the comments and emails. We might not be able to respond to all of them in the next few days but we will try.

I will also try to update photos from the hospital.

1 comment:

rk said...

you give me warm fuzzies

xoxox

r