Saturday, October 04, 2008

Night Time

Night Time continues to be so very hard. Last night I was up with her all night. I did get in a few "cat" naps for a few minutes here or there but I held her most or walked the room back and forth with her in my arms. I keep thinking to myself, I wish I could say things are getting better but they are not. Just when we say out loud that they are we are reminded of our situation.

Sophie Wei has also been getting bloody noses so we purchased a humidifier to see if that will help. If it continues we will go see our pediatrician just to rule out the ibuprofen that she had been taking for three weeks.

20 Days left.

On a lighter note the girls have made me smile. Yesterday when I was doing the laundry I left the girls on their bedroom floor between their beds and told them I would be right back. I could hear them laughing from the laundry room witch is just down the hall. All of a sudden I hear nothing....I think, hum, what are they doing? I go into their room and I do not see them. I think to myself, where could they go, Sophie Wei can not walk and Simone could not carry her????? Then after a few moments of silence I hear them quietly snickering......It is coming from underneath Simone's Bed!! They were under there against the wall!! I asked Simone how did Sophie Wei make it all the way under there?? Simone said, "moved here". I just laughed, some things you just do not need to know.

These moments...miss them...want them back......

While leaving the house we now take turns on who's turn it is to close the garage door. Sophie Wei closes it and Simone opens it when we return home. Well the other day Simone started to fake cry (yes she does a lot of this lately) and Sophie Wei hands her the garage door opener. Simone closes the door and smiles, Sophie Wei then cries because she just figured out what she did. They truly know what makes each other tick.

1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

I am so sorry your nights are difficult. I remember well how difficult our nights were with Josie-Tatum. I hope you can find someone to give you a night off, so you can get one good night's rest!
Thinking of you,
Robbie