Monday, October 06, 2008

Photo Space

Ahh, I guess that I have reached my upload limit for photos through Google/blogger......I have uploaded around 3,500 photos and at my high resolution I guess that is as much as I can upload.

So I added more room which was $$$$ but not back for all of the blogging that I have done over the last few years......I will now have 10x the storage which I will not need but I still need to do blurb books so I can't delete any more photos to make room. I guess i have to wait for 24 hours for it to go through.....I will try back when it goes through or when it is my night off......So see you in two nights....I have some touching photos from surgery that I am finally ready to post.

So if anyone has this problem when uploading that is what is going on.
9/10/08

2 comments:

Erika said...

I am light on the comments but I want you to know that you all have been in my thoughts & prayers. I have empathy & understanding of the pain it has been for all of you dealing with little sleep, & the daily dealings with what Sophie Wei has gone through.... I am keeping up on the blog & just wanted you to know, i am thinking of you all! Much love... Erika

3 Peanuts said...

I am thinking of you guys. I am sure this is all so hard on you. Sophie looks great though!!!!


As far as the photos...thta happened to metoo and I am not paying. You can use either photobucket or flickr and copy the html of the photo to you blog post. I use flickr.

Hope that helps.

Kim