Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visit from Cam and Chris

Sophie Wei, Simone and Auntie Cami.

This evening we had the pleasure of spending it with our good friends Cami and Chris! They came up to visit and meet Sophie Wei! We had such a fun evening catching up.

We missed Sophie Wei's scheduled nap due to Simone's gymnastics lesson and therefore the rest of the day she was so grumpy so it was nice to end the day on a high.
In the above photo Sophie Wei was giving them some love.
Below: This is how the girls started "warming up" for our fun evening. They were trying to scare Chris by hiding behind the sofa and screaming silliness at him.


Can you hear me???
Simone is showing us below how far she can jump!
Sophie Wei kept trying to convince Cam that she needed the cookie.
Sophie Wei really took to Cam and Chris.
Can I use your fork?
Then there were shoulder rides which the girls know all about from their Daddy.
Simone's turn.
It was such a fun relaxing evening with A LOT of LAUGHS!

See you in a week in a half at the beach! Until we meet again.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

They look like they had a great time and visit.

Erika said...

I have a bag full of size 9 shoes - can you use them? They are definite hand-me-downs, but good for whatever, backyard, playing! I dont know what size your girls are, but let me know if you want me to drop off the bag at school or with Tami (who might see you sooner?). Email me - e3cox@hotmail.com :)