Monday, April 07, 2008

Tears Today

So today after work I just went into my office and just sat there thinking of Sophie. It is so hard to think of her in China and us here at home just wanting to hold her.

So I just started to look at a few of my favorite blogs of people that are in China right now with their new daughters and I started to tear up. I just hope that we can bring Sophie Home SOON!!

As I stare at the computer one of my friends, Kris, comes in to see how things are going. What great timing as I needed to snap out of it. Thanks Kris for coming down to visit and check on me. It means the world to me.

Waiting for Sophie seems even harder now that we are so close but yet it seems so far away!

I just pray every day for her health and happiness while she waits for her Mommy, Daddy and Sister to come and bring her home!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope time starts to fly for you soon. I know it's agony to wait with no clear date!