Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It IS!

The first photo I saw of Sophie which is from last summer (2007), which would of been before her 2nd birthday.

Some how I started reading a blog called Amelia's Journey. I think I was linked to it from my Chengdu Yahoo Group. I was first interested in this blog because this child was adopted from the same orphanage where Sophie lives. Then I find out she has club feet (hoping to learn more about the process) just like Sophie so I read more...and more and then I find this entry and I see Sophie's face!! I immediately talk to Rick and he thinks it is her too. So I left a comment on this Mom's blog and she emailed us back confirming our thoughts.
What a blessing that Kim wanted to share her photos and information with us. She is our angel :O)
How wonderful to have more photos from Sophie's past and learn more about where she lives and her little friends!!

No comments: