Monday, April 28, 2008

Possible Photos of Sophie from Denise

On Monday I checked my email very quickly before school to see if I had an email from our agency. I always check my email a couple of times a day...Just in case although I do it knowing that if our LOA/LOC was in they would call and not send an email....So glad I did because in the subject line of one of my emails it read, Michele....possible Sophie pics

It was an email from a blogger friend Denise. She sent the email through our Chengdu Yahoo Group Email. We are so thankful that Denise though of our family and has this memorie for photo for Sophie. Thank YOU DENISE!!

I want to keep the email for Sophie so her is what she wrote:



I have some pics from the orphanage that I think shows your Sophie. E mail me and I will e mail them to you. I am not sure, but wanted you to see them. I felt bad not being able to get you any info while I was there.I tried to go to your blog, but I guess that you have gone private. I would love to be invited to view your blog if you are comfortable with that.Denise



Above are the photos she sent. Sophie is in the first photo on the left. What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!

A COUPLE OF UPDATES:
***A little bit about closing Sophie's blog for a couple of days. I panicked after reading a couple of other blogs....I read on a couple that China checks blogs and yahoo groups and it may possibly affect your adoption. Since I was so busy this last weekend and at work I did not have time to look into this. After doing research we feel comfortable opening it back up for now since we do have our PA.

****Our adoption agency told us our package to Sophie was finally mailed today!!!!! The person who needed to translate our letter was out on vacation and has been trying to catch up since she has been gone. Anyways we are happy about it being on it's way. We also received the official address to the Orphanage and will be sending our second package some time next week. It will have two disposable cameras and not sure what else??

No comments: