Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help From Friends

I have been feeling so overwhelmed with things to do lately that I have had to ask others for help. I just want to write a little bit about it here so Sophie knows about all of the people that have helped her.

I wanted to say Thank You to Roxx (here is a link to their adoption story, very touching!!) because of helping us with reading our report and giving us advise and pointing other things out. We appreciate your teaching and Mom knowledge. Also thank you for contacting your sister in law and friend from College about Medical Information for Sophie. I am sure that they are very busy people and I appreciate you taking time to ask them as a favor to us. Roxx, did you know that the very day we saw Sophie for the first time and looked at her report I saw Beth picking up Nicholas at Cross Country Practice. She read the report and said the same thing about when we could start Sophie in Kindergarten, etc.!! Here is one of the emails from Roxx:

M, Here are my notes from the report. Let me know if you have any questions. My pleasure to help! Thanks for including me! I love Sophie already! You must be ready to burst. I remember this stage... hang in there... you'll be on the plane soon! XOXOX,R

I also wanted to say Thank You To Kimi for researching a video camera for us and finding such a good one that was affordable. It feels good to let go. You know before I would of never have done that. Thanks for picking up the disposable cameras for us. Thank you so much for taking our videos of our Gottcha Day and China Trip with Simone and putting it on a DVD for us. We are so appreciative and it is helping Simone in so many ways. Thank you so much for your friendship.

Thanks Rachel for thinking of putting Simone in a swim class with Lauren and Jake this summer. I wish she was ready. For now we will just stick to the open swims, well that is if we can get in, Ha-Ha. Thanks for always checking in.

Becca for helping me get Simone into a gymnastics class because you know how much she LOVES it. I have been so busy with work I have not had the time to keep up with the organization of it all at the moment. Get your camera ready.

Jeni for being you and listening. I miss you already! When are you coming home?!?? I saw Todd today and told him that I missed you. He said some thing like you are going to be home in a couple of days...I said, I know and though to my self that phone calls to Florida are pretty expensive but worth it...Really I don't want to bug you while you are taking care of Sara :O) You better be pampering her.

Friends and Family for your emails and prayers....And for asking. We don't mind when you ask us how things are going.. Please remember to post comments here that you want Sophie to have as a memory.

Thank God for Friends!

No comments: