Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sleeping

Sophie has not been sleeping well at all since she has been wearing her Dennis Brown Bar at night. Since it has been happening so frequently it has to be the bar!??

On the third night of wearing the bar Brandon and I went to Target. Rick called me to tell me she was crying so hard that she was hyperventilating so he took it off. I think that was the first time she has cried like that. Good idea to take it off, we can ease into this. It just makes me think, does it reminder her of her home in China at the Orphanage, does it hurt?

We have been on vacation for most about 8 days and maybe that has some thing to do with it but when she does not sleep neither do we.

We tell her that she needs to wear it and it will help her walk, run, hop, skip, etc. but not sure how much she understands??!?

It is just braking my heart!!

No comments: