Monday, March 31, 2008

Thankful for My Buds!

Top left: Jeni and I. Bottom left, Rachel and Becca. (Gotta love the TV on in the back ground.)

Kimi and I.
Can't sleep, thinking about Sophie, so I thought I would work on getting caught up on my blogging!

Jeni, Rachel, Becca and Kimi!!! You ROCK!

I just wanted to say thank you to you four, for helping us out last week. Rick and I have had a lot to think about and had to ask for some help. Our friends helped us with research about club feet and developmental delays, finding information on early intervention programs, finding phone numbers and addresses for us of local medical and hospitals, charted medical statistics for us, listened and spent a lot of time helping us gather critical information! Thank you so much. We feel so blessed to have such great friends in our lives.

We could of not done it with out you girls!! Thanks for helping us with Sophie.

Love you very much!!

XXXX
OOOO
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emma said...

I am so excited to be a part of this, and want to do anything for you guys to make it quicker and easier to bring our little Sophie home! ;)
Love,
Bec

Hettinger Family said...

I can hardly wait to see Sophie's beautiful face.... I am so excited for the three of you.
Love you guys,
Jeni

Kimberlee Adolph said...

this has been amazing experience on this end as well. anything i can do to get her home faster i will do! and hey.. taking the girls to a movie isnt exactly "hard work!" love you!