Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello Michele,

Your Pre-Approval paperwork has been submitted to the CCAA website. Congratulations!

I'll ask Bixin about the pronunciation of Shi Wei. It seems like Wei Wei is her nickname. That would be a good question to ask them while you are there so that they can tell you what they usually call her.

You can get adoption or tourist visas for everyone - just submit the visa applications together.

I'll give you a call tomorrow to talk about some of the next steps!


***I wanted to save all of the emails that we get so we can remember how things went so I will be posting them in italics. This is the email that we received from our case worker today. (Elizabeth) GREAT NEWS!! My question is did we just do two steps together at the same time??? I thought the Letter of Intent and Pre-Approval were two different things. Well see when we talk tomorrow. SO I can update one of the columns on the right and start working on Sophies care package. We are going to send a little photo album, blanket, baby doll and candies for the AYI's!!!

No comments: